When you have completed this program, you will be able to:
- Brainstorm ideas for your briefing. – Learn to use 5 brainstorming techniques.
- Use the POD process to systemically plan, organize, and deliver your briefing.
- Plan your briefing based on your audience analysis and your objective.
- Brainstorm the supporting materials.
- Select the ideas that support the objective of your briefing.
- Organize your briefing into a PSS informative format.
- Organize your briefing into a SPSS persuasive format.
- Identify and use a variety of organizational principles.
- Use agenda slide to improve the organization of a briefing.
- Use strategies to improve Q&A sessions.
- Use stress management techniques.
- Learn some verbal and non-verbal delivery techniques.
- Learn varied delivery styles.