When you have completed this program, you will be able to:
- Clarify the objective of your briefing.
- Brainstorm ideas for your briefing.
- Use 5 brainstorming techniques.
- Use the POD process to systematically plan, organize, and deliver your briefing.
- Plan your briefing based on your audience analysis and your objective.
- Brainstorm the supporting materials.
- Select the ideas that support the objective of your briefing.
- Organize your briefing into a PSS informative format.
- Organize your briefing into a SPSS persuasive format.
- Identify and use a variety of organizational principles.
- Use agenda slide to improve the organization of a briefing.
- Use varied delivery styles and verbal and non-verbal delivery techniques.
- Use strategies to improve Q&A sessions.
- Use stress management techniques.
No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course.
No advance preparation is required.
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Refunds and Cancellations:
Requests for refunds must be made in writing within 15 days of purchasing the course.
No refunds will be granted after the qualified assessment has been completed. For complaints or concerns, please contact our offices at 435-214-7995.
Using KCI’s proven techniques participants quickly produce finely crafted briefings that include specific details while captivating audiences and that result in a measurable, positive return on your investment.
“This online program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886794101-7269) for 2 continuing education contact hours.”